9 Village Hill Mews
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9WF
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Country Pine Fitted Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Lounge With Attractive Cast Iron Fireplace
- Deluxe Modern Bathroom
- Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating: PVC Double Glazed Windows And French Doors
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Choice Location Within Small Mews Development
This deceptively spacious semi detached chalet bungalow is positioned within a select Mews style development in Straid Village. Accommodation consists of 3 double bedrooms and 2 separate reception rooms with a country pine fitted kitchen and informal dining area together with deluxe first floor family bathroom. The bungalow has been finished to a high specification and benefits from having a south facing fully enclosed rear garden. Viewing will not disappoint.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door. Ceramic tile floor. Gable side window.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 7.52m x 1.88m (24'8" x 6'2")
- (At widest point). Semi solid beech effect flooring. Telephone point. Dog leg stairwell to first floor.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c with push button flush and pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc mixer tap. Splash back tiling above sink. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.30m (15'9" x 10'10")
- Attractive horse shoe style cast iron fireplace with black granite hearth and pine surround. Open fire. TV point. Telephone point. Twin glass panelled pine French doors to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")
- TV point. Ceramic tile flooring. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- BEDROOM 3 3.81m x 2.69m (12'6" x 8'10")
- TV point. Suitable for home office/ study if required.
- COUNTRY PINE FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.17m x 3.28m (13'8" x 10'9")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units in country pine finish. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with matching electric under oven and extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for dish washer. One and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay and mixer tap. Ceramic splash back tiling to walls and complimentary tiling to floor. Hardwood double glazed panelled door to rear garden. Informal dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Pine balustrading and handrail to first floor landing. Access to roof space. Part floored. Access to shelved hot press with cylinder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 3.30m (13'11" x 10'10")
- At max. Access to under eaves storage. Double glazed velux window to ceiling. Built in three bay slider robe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.22m x 2.72m (13'10" x 8'11")
- TV point. Telephone point. Access to under eaves storage. Laminate flooring.
- DELUXE MODERN BATHROOM
- With contemporary 4 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and panelled bath with centred mixer taps and separate quarter rounded shower cubicle. . Velux window. Contrasting tiling to floor. Extractor fan.
- Neat garden to front. Extensive communal parking bays.
External lighting to front and rear.
South facing garden to rear laid in neat lawn screened by 6ft perimeter fencing.
Paved path around property with patio area to rear. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil storage tank.
Panelled gate to side. Timber shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.