9 Thistlewood Crescent
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1QD
- Entrance porch with wood laminate floor / Bevelled glass door to Entrance Hall with staircase to First Floor
- Living room 16'4 x 15'7 (into bay window) / Feature fireplace with wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Access to understair storage
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Fully tiled floor
- Rear Utility / Porch with PVC double glazed doors to rear / Range of beech effect high and low level units / Solid wood floor
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with Victorian style white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired centra heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Excellent site with open aspect to front and rear / Well landscaped low maintenance gardens to front and rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase potentially one of the best presented three bedroom mid-terraced houses in the Glenburn area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this beautiful home boasts three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in storage together with a modern shower room and well appointed kitchen finished in light oak units. With the added bonus of a large bay window to the main living room and spacious utility / rear porch with mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers to include First Time Buyers, Investors and young families alike.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the standard of finish both inside and out with the property boasting fully landscaped gardens to the front and the generous tegula brick patio area to the rear with excellent sun orientation.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogony effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.93m x 1.50m (6'4 x 4'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Double radiator. Hard wood bevelled glass door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.98m x 4.75m (16'4 x 15'7)
- (into bay). Open fire with ornate wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. Electric coal effect fire inset. Decorative ceiling cornice and centre rose. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Hard wood bevelled glass door to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.79m x 2.46m (19' x 8'1)
- (max) Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling with recessed down lights. Single radiator. Access to under stair storage with shelving. Hard wood bevelled glass door to:
- REAR UTILITY / PORCH 2.49m x 1.57m (8'2 x 5'2)
- Full range of Beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Solid wood floor. Wood strip ceiling. Double radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 2.46m (12'5 x 8'1)
- plus louvered double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head locker. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.92m (10'6 x 9'7)
- Plus louvered double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head locker. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.26m (9'2 x 7'5)
- To include over stair storage cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.96m x 1.55m (6'5 x 5'1)
- Victorian style white suite comprising low flush W/C, modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap and storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Wood laminate floor. Down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Timber pedestrian gate and low level walling to fully enclosed and landscaped front garden in tegula brick with circular central feature and raised edges in pebbles, shrubs and young trees.
Timber pedestrian gate and walling to:
Fully enclosed and landscaped garden at rear in tegula brick steps and two tiered patio. Low maintenance, well stocked border in shrubs, holy bush and gold stone display. Outside tap and light. Brick built oil fired boiler house.
- TIMBER SHED 3.38m x 2.44m (11'1 x 8')
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.