9 The Old Station
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2PY
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor and staircase to ground and second floor
- Living room with feature bay window and fireplace / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed French doors to enclosed balcony
- Full range of modern white high and low kitchen units / Integrated oven and gas hob / Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Two second floor bedrooms / Master with ensuite / Bedroom two with walk-in dressing room (former bedroom 3)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with feature mixer taps and "drench head" thermostatic shower unit
- Bedroom three to ground floor with double glazed French doors to rear
- Spacious utility room / Ground floor W/C / Integral garage
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Fully enclosed yard area to rear in tegula brick and well stocked borders
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three storey town house in this sought after and highly desirable location in Dunadry. The property boasts well proportioned rooms throughout and has been modified from its original four bedroom layout to provide a dressing room attached to bedroom two. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature steps with decorative wrought iron railings to external landing. Hard wood 6 panel entrance door and double glazed half moon over to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Door intercom with video. Staircase to ground and second floors with mahogany handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 20'5 x 11'7
- into bay window with floor to ceiling sliding sash windows. Solid wood floor. Hole in the wall fire with gas inset and stainless steel surround. Double radiator. Double doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.61m x 3.78m (18'5 x 12'5)
- (max) Full range of white high and low level units with glazed corner display and short chrome handles. Contrasting polished granite work surface with fluted drainer and inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill, newly installed in 2018. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Double glazed French doors to covered balcony with tiled floor and wrought iron railings
- GROUND FLOOR
- Spacious hall area with solid wood floor. Open to understairs. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.64m (9 x 8'8)
- Solid wood floor. Double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.79m x 2.31m (9'2 x 7'7)
- Range of matching white low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Concealed "Worcester Bosch" gas boiler installed September 2018. Extractor fan. Paneled door to rear with double glazed port-light. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.18m x 3.35m (17 x 11)
- Under and over door. Power and light.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.20m (13'6 x 10'6)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 2.95m (10'11 x 9'8)
- Single radiator. Open to;
- DRESSING ROOM 2.18m x 1.63m (7'2 x 5'4)
- (former bedroom 4) plus full wall of built-in cream coloured wardrobes, drawer sets and lockers. Recessed vanity unit. "Keylite" double glazed roof light.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit and drench head. Glazed screen. Low flush W/C and feature 'trough' style wash hand basin with mixer taps on a beech wood stand with storage below. Fully tiled floor and wall with decorative border. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Tegula brick driveway with off-street parking for one car. Access to integral garage. Fully enclosed garden area to rear finished in tegula brick with low maintenance, well stocked borders. Wired for outside lights. Outside tap. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.