9 Station Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QT
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Spacious Living/ Dining Room With Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Parking Forecourt
- Extensive Rear Garden With Paved Service Area/ Large Detached Shed
- Choice Location Within Doagh Village
Excellent two bedroom mid terrace house, situated centrally in Doagh Village with on site parking forecourt and extensive rear garden to include large detached shed. The property has been extremely well maintained by the present vendor and is tastefully decorated throughout. Viewing of this impressive property is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid wooden door with glazed inset and leaded finish. Timber panelled walls. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed door.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 6.15m x 3.81m (20'2" x 12'6")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove inset into chimney breast with slate hearth and overhead mantle piece. Ceiling coving. Laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Understair storage. Twin French doors to:-
- KITCHEN 2.74m x 3.43m (9'0" x 11'3")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units with contrasting beech effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Cooker point with overhead integrated extractor unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Complimentary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door to rear yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to fully floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6" x 11'8")
- BEDROOM 2 2.51m x '2.44m (8'3" x '8")
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath in fully tiled surround with mixer tap and electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Complimentary wall tiling. Veluxe double glazed roof light. Chrome heated towel rail.
- ROOF SPACE 3.81m x 3.66m (12'6" x 12'0")
- Accessed via 'slingsby' style ladder from landing. Fully floored and plastered. Velux double glazed roof light.
- Convenient location centrally in Doagh village, opposite the petrol filling station, close to all amenities and services.
Parking forecourt at front elevation. Pedestrian right of way at rear.
Extensive rear garden extending back to Doagh river. Mainly laid in lawn with shrub beds. Paved service area.
- LARGE DETACHED STORE/ UTILITY
- With electric light and power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Attached oil fired central heating boiler house.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.