9 Sealstown Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4QU
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Former Childrens Nursery
- Superb Private Mature Site
- Detached Converted Two Storey Outbuilding
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Semi Rural Location
Positioned on an extensive private mature site within a popular semi-rural location this impressive Detached family home was previously used as a Children Day Care Nursery approved by Northern Trust and Early Years. Some minor alterations are required if the property is to be used as a residential property. Suitable for a wide range of residential and commercial uses subject to the appropriate planning consents an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into spacious Entrance Hall 18'2 x 12'4 at max. Feature open tread staircase to Gallery Style Landing. Tiled floor with decorative border inset.
- FORMER DINING ROOM 4.22m x 3.05m (13'10 x 10'0)
- Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling.
- LOUNGE 6.40m x 4.19m (21'0 x 13'9)
- Attractive horse shoe style cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3 x 11'6)
- Attractive brick fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth. Tiled floor. Open plan into:
- SUN LOUNGE 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6 x 12'0)
- Feature vaulted ceiling. PVC double glazed door to gardens.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.90m x 3.66m (16'1 x 12'0)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Space for range style cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.61m x 2.90m (11'10 x 9'6)
- Fitted with a range of high and low level pine effect units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor Gallery Style Landing
- Exposed wooden flooring extending into all Bedrooms.
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m x 3.66m (14'6 x 12'0)
- Built in 3 bay mirrored sliderobe.
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Step-in shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 3.05m (13'6 x 10'0)
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 3 4.22m x 3.15m (13'10 x 10'4)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- at max. Open shower enclosure with drench style shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 2.69m (10'3 x 8'10)
- Presently used as Dressing Room. Open storage/wardrobe area.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 5 4.11m x 3.20m (13'6 x 10'6)
- Twin brick entrance pillars with fixed ornamental gates to extensive parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Detached two storey former Garage converted into Outbuilding Ground Floor 23'0 x 14'6 including Kitchen area fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Separate 2 low flush WCs and 2 pedestal wash hand basins.
1st Floor Playroom accessed via external staircase 16'2 x 11'10 at max. Plus undereave storage. Separate low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.