9 Schooner Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 0FG
- Superb Duplex Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Far Reaching Views Extending To Belfast Lough & Beyond
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Positioned within an established highly regarded development this superb spacious duplex apartment will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a property with a contemporary open plan layout incorporating 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over two floors. Boasting unspoilt views extending towards Belfast Lough and the Co Down Coastline.
Seldom does an opportunity present itself to purchase a property as individual as this so an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Communal entrance door into:-
- Stairs to first floor landing. Entrance door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With built in storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 5.64m x 4.62m (18'6" x 15'2")
- At max and into bay window. Attractive stone fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire. Exposed semi solid flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT 5.79m x 4.11m (19'0" x 13'6")
- At widest points. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven with four ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled slate effect floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- DELUXE MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap, button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Mosaic type splashbacks. Feature porthole style window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 3.23m (11'0" x 10'7")
- Built in twin double his and her wardrobes.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 4.65m (10'0" x 15'3")
- At max. Veluxe window. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 1 6.76m x 3.25m (22'2" x 10'8")
- At max. Built in double wardrobe. Dual feature triangular windows enjoying views towards Belfast Lough.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- Communal residence and visitors parking.
Communal mature gardens in lawn screened by mature hedgerow and stocked with a variety of trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.