9 Oldstone Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4DY
- Original feature doorway to fully tiled communal entrance hall
- Inner foyer with staircase and lift to upper floors
- Private entrance hall with telephone door entry intercom
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with glazed screen
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Extensive communal gardens and enclosed communal parking
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a second floor two bed apartment in this iconic building occupying an elevated site on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of Belfast International Airport and Antrim Area Hospital. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with dual aspect windows and generous eaves storage. The modern kitchen units are complimented by integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The elevated position affords commanding views over surrounding countryside and ensures this is a tranquil and relaxing place to live. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with decorative leaded glass sidelight. Mail boxes. Push buzzer door entry intercom. 9 panel original door and leaded glass sidelights to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Timed delay light switches. Access to:
- LIFT FOYER AND STAIRWELL
- Staircase to first and second floor with wrought iron handrail and barley twist ballustrading. Lift to upper floors.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to;
- INNER HALL
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- "Videx" buzzer door entry telephone. Access to loft. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 2.49m (12' x 8'2)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer dryer. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Low voltage down lights. Open to;
- LIVING ROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.94m x 3.58m (19'6 x 11'9)
- (max) Dual aspect dormer windows with superb views. 2No. double radiators. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 1 5.41m x 3.91m (17'9 x 12'10)
- 2No. dormer windows. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding doors and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 4.45m (15 x 14'7)
- Dormer window and 'Keylite' double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with off set "monobloc" mixer taps, glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit over. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with"monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled wall to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
- Double entrance pillars with curved walls to sweeping tarmac driveway leading to substantial communal tarmac visitor parking and access to enclosed pink stone residents parking via feature wrought iron remote electrically operated gates. The property is set in approximately 14 acres of "parkland" and enjoys superb views over the surrounding countryside with the area immediately surrounding the property in neat lawn and specimen trees.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.