This deceptively spacious detached bungalow is located on the ever popular Lisnalinchy Road, Ballyclare. With close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen with informal dining area, two well proportioned bedrooms, floored roof space and a bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance front and rear yard, paved patio area, boiler house, twin garages and three stables. The adjoining field at c.1.2 acres is also a major attribute to the property as it is currently used as grazing land with access directly from the main residence, with potential to develop on in the future subject to appropriate checks and approvals.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dado rail.
- LOUNGE 7.82m x 3.35m (25'8 x 11'0)
- widest points. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove on marble hearth and timber surround. Dual aspect windows. Stairwell to floored roof space. Door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Space for cooker point, low level fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Access to hot press. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to front patio. Triple aspect windows with views over surrounding countryside. Access to roof space. Part tiled walls to kitchen area and tiled floor. Decorative tongue and groove panelling to walls. Hardwood door to rear yard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.02m (12'11 x 9'11)
- Picture window to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0 x 8'7)
- Dual aspect windows.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 6.73m 2.41m (22'1 7'11)
- Accessed by stairwell from lounge. Access to built in wardrobe and under eaves storage. (may be suitable for a third bedroom subject to appropriate works and approvals)
- Low maintenance front and rear year with paved patio area to front with views over surrounding countryside.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
Array of plants and shrubs.
- BOILER HOUSE 3.38m x 2.49m (11'1 x 8'2)
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay and space for washing machine underneath. Outside toilet.
- TWIN GARAGES
- Garage 1 (16'10 x 12'11) - Up and over door. Power and light.
Garage 2 (16'10 x 15'10) - Up and over door. Power and light.
- Stable 1 (16'9 x 11'6) - Light
Stable 2 (16'10 x 11'10) - Light
Stable 3 (16'10 x 11'5) - Light
- ADJOINING FIELD C.1.2 ACRES
- Agricultural field with direct road access onto the Lisnalinchy road and access from the main residence. Currently used for grazing but may have potential for development in the future subject to appropriate plans and approvals.