9 Laurel Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1QY
- Communal entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor
- Private entrance hall with push button door entry intercom / Polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Built-in storage cupboard
- Open plan kitchen, living and informal dining 16'10 x 14'
- Full range of grey "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with modern white suite to include off-set quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit / Fully tiled floor with complimentary floor to ceiling splash back to wash hand basin
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Two dedicated carparking spaces
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, young professionals and downsizers alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment occupying a prominent position on what is highly regarded as the most sought after road in Antrim, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property offers open plan living in the form of a spacious living room open to an informal dining area and generous kitchen benefiting from full range of grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units together with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer dishwasher and washer / dryer.
This property will appeal to any young professional couple or downsizer who require spacious bedroom accommodation and the convenience of an manageable sized unit with minimal maintenance.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom. Six panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Tiled staircase to first floor with wrought iron balustrade and handrail. Door to;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Built-in storage. Door entry intercom. Single radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING AND LIVINGROOM 5.13m x 4.29m (16'10 x 14'1)
- Full range of mid grey colored "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting wood grain effect work surface and matching upstands. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer, dish washer and washer dryer. Wall mounted concealed gas boiler. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8 x 11'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8 x 10'4)
- Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.18m x 1.93m (7'2 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with 'monobloc' mixer taps. Off-set quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor with complimentary floor to ceiling splash back to sink unit. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Communal tarmac parking with dedicated space for two cars. Communal garden areas in neat lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.