This impressive detached property is located in the sought after development of Highgrove, Ballyclare. Within walking distance of the local town centre the property benefits from local shops, cafes and amenities as well as being within close proximity of local sports clubs, primary schools and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises four large bedrooms, with master en suite, three reception rooms, a conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, furnished cloakroom, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property is immaculately presented with fully landscaped front and rear gardens finished in lawn, private driveway and patio area to the rear.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor. Understair storage.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.28m (16'3" x 10'9")
- Solid oak flooring. Picture window to front elevation. Decorative cornicing to ceiling. Multi fuel burning stove in recess on slate tiled hearth.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Wall to ceiling height tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
- At widest points. Engineered wood flooring continuing through to dining room. Decorative cornicing to ceiling. Picture window to front elevation. Open fire with back boiler and stove style cast iron inset with granite surround and marble tiled hearth. Open arch to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
- PVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 3.20m x 3.18m (10'6" x 10'5")
- PVC double glazed frame. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances including electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, dishwasher, fridge and double oven. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Matching breakfast bar unit. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.28m x 1.57m (10'9" x 5'2")
- Low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC composite door to rear garden and separate door to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.58m x 3.61m (21'7" x 11'10")
- Up and over door with fan light over. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light. Space for freestanding fridge and freezer. Separate service door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.65m x 3.91m (15'3" x 12'10" )
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Dual windows to front elevation.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls to shower. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x x3.07m (12'8" x x10'1")
- BEDROOM 3 3.71m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")
- At widest points. Range of built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 4 3.40m x 2.82m (11'2" x 9'3")
- At widest points.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower unit with mains power shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Back garden finished in lawn and patio area with surrounding beds comprising plants, trees and shrubs.
Outside tap and light.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.