9 Greystone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HD
- Spacious entrance foyer with original tiled floor throught to
- Entrance Hall with feature staircase first floor / Ground floor Shower room 9'7 x 9'7 with W/C
- Lounge 15'3 x 14'9 (into bay) with original fireplace and feature "herringbone" style flooring
- Living room with dual aspect windows and feature fireplace with inset multi-solid fuel stove / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of luxury high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated range style cooker
- Utility with full range of high and low level units
- Garden room 23'5 x 13'9 with vaulted ceiling, "inglenook" style fireplace and large format double glazed sliding patio doors
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with dressing area and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with free-standing bath and large open shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Detached garage / Large mature site with gardens in neat lawn and paved patio area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a piece of historic Antrim with this stunning, fully refurbished and extended two storey house and garage occupying a delightful, mature and spacious elevated site on the lower portion of the Greystone Road, close to all local amenities. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out the current owners have painstakingly refurbished the original property staying true to it's character while adding a modern sun annex and link that not only compliments the main house but makes the best of the sun orientation and beautiful garden. With a stunning well appointed kitchen boasting polished granite work surfaces and centre island together with three generous reception rooms each with high ceilings and feature fireplaces and a reconfigured layout creating modern open plan living space to the kitchen with informal dining area, the flexible living arrangement could easily allow for the use of a ground floor room as an additional fifth bedroom complimented by the nearby ground floor shower room. Upstairs, the four well proportioned bedrooms (master with dressing area and ensuite shower room) and luxury family bathroom suite all benefit from contemporary style sanitary ware and and further cement the marriage of old and new. Outside, the property is approached via a sweeping, mature tarmac driveway opening onto a spacious stoned parking area and detached garage with generous gardens to the front, side and rear in neat lawns and tegula brick patio making this the ideal property for those with a growing family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 5 Panel feature entrance door with stained and leaded glass side and over lights to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Original fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hardwood mostly beveled glass door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Original patterned fully tiled floor. Corniced ceilings. Original pitch pine staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Wood paneling and door to under stair storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM 2.92m x 2.92m (9'7 x 9'7)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and with walk-in double, low threshold, shower tray with glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit with drench head and hand held shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Wired for wall light point. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE 4.65m x 4.50m (15'3 x 14'9)
- (into bay) Open fire with original wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Herringbone style, light oak effect flooring. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.23m x 4.55m (17'2 x 14'11)
- (into bay) Open, hole in the wall style fireplace with cast iron multi-solid fuel stove. Dual aspect windows. Herringbone style, light oak effect flooring. 2No. double radiators. Open to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 8.03m x 3.53m (26'4 x 11'7)
- Full range of "dove grey" wood grain effect high and low level units with feature handles, glazed display cabinets and granite work surfaces and upstands. "Inglenook" recess range style cooker. Centre island with inset ceramic "Belfast" style sink and feature mixer taps and space for additional appliance below. Granite work top and breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. 2No. double radiators. Double glazed door and sidelight to patio area.
- UTILITY 2.87m x 2.06m (9'5 x 6'9)
- (into units) Full range of "mid grey" coloured high and low level units with feature handles and granite work surfaces and upstands. Inlaid ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Part glazed door to kitchen. Part double glazed panel door to side.
- GARDEN ROOM 7.14m x 4.19m (23'5 x 13'9)
- "Inglenook" style fireplace suitable for multi-solid fuel stove. Vaulted ceiling with "Keylite" double glazed rooflights with contrasting double glazed gable end windows and large format, grey coloured, aluminum sliding patio doors and sidelights onto tegula brick patio area. Mostly glazed French doors to informal dining area. 2No. double radiators.
- 3/4 LANDING
- Feature window overlooking front garden.
- BEDROOM 4 2.92m x 2.92m (9'7 x 9'7)
- Double radiator. Access to loft.
- FULL LANDING
- Double radiator. Access to spacious loft via fold-out ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 5.23m x 3.71m (17'2 x 12'2)
- Double radiator. Open to;
- DRESSING AREA 1.88m x 1.85m (6'2 x 6'1)
- Double radiator. Access to;
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, vanity unit with "trough" style wash hand basin and mixer taps. 3/4 tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic shower unit with "drench" head and hand held shower head. Half tiled walls. Patterned fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.68m (12'2 x 12'1)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.71m x 2.26m (12'2 x 7'5)
- BATHROOM 3.40m x 2.92m (11'2 x 9'7)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising free-standing double ended bath with off-set taps. Vanity unit with "trough" style wash hand basin, mixer taps and storage below. Wired for mirror light. Low flush W/C. Walk-in double, low threshold shower tray with glazed screen and polished chrome thermostatic shower unit comprising "drench" head and hand held shower head. Part tiled walls and patterned fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- LARGE ATTIC 9.09m x 3.81m (29'10 x 12'6)
- Partially floored. Large pressurised water cylinder. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Views over Lough Neagh and beyond.
- Twin brick entrance pillars with tarmac drive to tegula brick "rumble" strip and stoned parking beyond for up to 8 cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.38m x 3.02m (17'8 x 9'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Double glazed service door to side.
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear laid in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Mature trees, hedging and laurels. Feature red brick walling to front. Recently planted specimen trees. Outside tap. Galvanised pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.