9 Greenvale Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1ST
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first and second floors / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with "Inglenook" style fireplace and dual link up multi-solid fuel stove / Glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with wood laminate floor through to Sun Annex / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Utility with range of beech effect high and low level units
- First floor landing with staircase to second floor
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with dressing room and ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Second floor landing / study area with access to Bedroom 4 with bed and living space / Superb views to the Sperrin Mountains
- Attached garage / PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits / Landscaped gardens to front and rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase one of the few three storey detached houses with attached garage in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out the property benefits from quality "Shaker" style kitchen units, ground floor W/C and modern white bathroom suite together with ensuite and generous dressing room to the master bedroom. Outside the tarmac driveway provides off-street parking for three cars and access to the attached garage. The gardens to the front and rear have been beautifully landscaped with well stocked borders and extensive use of railway sleepers. The private enclosed garden to the rear has been laid on two levels with steps up to the raised tier. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and generous accommodation afforded by this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- White composite entrance door with feature leaded glass port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Open to under stair storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.68m (14'8 x 12'1)
- "Inglenook" style fireplace with feature wooden mantle and large double door glass fronted multi-solid fuel stove linked to central heating and hot water. Twin picture light points. Double radiator. 8 pane glazed French doors to:
- DINING ROOM 4.27m x 3.00m (14'0" x 9'10" )
- (into sun annex) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors with mono pitch anti-glare roof to rear.
- INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to;
- KITCHEN 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3 x 9'9)
- Full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with contrasting work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Space for range style cooker. Plumbed for gas with wide stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.93m x 1.60m (6'4 x 5'3)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces. Wine rack. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. PVC double glazed door to side. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase to second floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.00m (13'6 x 9'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Dimmer switch. Single radiator. Open square archway to:
- DRESSING ROOM 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5 x 9'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.92m x 1.68m (9'7 x 5'6)
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in feature unit with storage below. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton Trance" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.97m (12 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 3.18m (12'1 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.29m x 2.11m (7'6 x 6'11)
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with polished chrome antique style telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Shower light point. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING / STUDY 3.99m x 2.97m (13'1 x 9'9)
- Single radiator. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Access to eaves storage and cold water storage tank.
- BEDROOM 4 5.16m x 3.68m (16'11" x 12'0")
- (max) into dormer) Wood laminate floor. Access to eaves. Double radiator. Superb views to Sperrin Mountains.
- Tarmac off street parking for 3 cars. Low maintenance garden to front in well stocked borders and railway sleeper edging. Timber pedestrian gates to either side.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.11m x 2.95m (16'9 x 9'8)
- Sectional up and over door. Power and light. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and neat lawns with well stocked borders. Steps up to raised and landscaped upper tier. Outside tap and light. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gates to either side. 6Ft timber fencing. 8' x 6' greenhouse.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.