9 Glendoyle Cottages
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RW
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor with feature staircase and window to first floor
- Ground floor W/C and separate understair utility
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Fulol range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated gas hob, combination oven and grill and slimline dishwasher
- First floor living room with informal dining area 24'1 x 11'4 with double glazed door to balcony
- Bedroom 3 with semi-solid American Walnut flooring
- Second floor landing with access to attic and large storage cupboard
- Two further bedrooms / Master with walk-in wardrobe / Bathroom with modern white suite to include roll top free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mix of sliding sash and side opening double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Timber shed with power / Communal tarmac parking / Remote controlled electric gates to the main tree lined avenue
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed three storey stone built townhouse set within this exclusive gated development in this sought after rural location overlooking an open meadow and the Six Mile Water. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious property offers generous accommodation, with large open plan kitchen with informal living and dining together with first floor lounge taking full advantage of the spectacular views over open countryside and the Six Mile Water. Accessed via a tree lined tarmac avenue to substantial parking, this stunning well proportioned property is likely to appeal to both the young professional and family alike and sits within a fully refurbished mill building with exposed stonework that oozes character. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- UNDER STAIR UTILITY
- Plumbed for washing machine. Shelving. Fully tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.39m x 3.48m (24'3 x 11'5)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with feature handles. Contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces with breakfast bar and one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated five ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Wall mounted concealed gas fired boiler. two double radiators. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase to second floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- LIVING ROOM 7.34m x 3.45m (24'1 x 11'4)
- American "Walnut" effect semi-solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. two double radiators. Hardwood double glazed door to timber decked balcony with galvanized railings. Views over open countryside to the Six Mile Water.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m x 2.03m (12'8 x 6'8)
- American "Walnut" effect semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard. Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.38m (12' x 11'1)
- Superb views to the Six Mile Water. Single radiator. Open access to walk-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 2.51m (11'3 x 8'3)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.66m x 2.11m (12' x 6'11)
- Modern white suite comprising free-standing double ended roll top bath with "Wenga" wood plinth style feet. Polished chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C. Half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot & slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Stone built pillars with electrically operated remote controlled feature gates to shared tarmac tree lined avenue. Substantial shared parking area with tarmac drive to the front of the main building for off loading groceries. Well maintained communal gardens set in approximately 2 acres and running to the banks of the Six Mile Water. Low level timber fencing with pedestrian gate to gravel pathway and well maintained garden in neat lawn and low maintenance borders. Outside light.
Inner garden to the rear in neat lawn and paved pathway and gravel displays. Paved right of way with access to generous garden in neat lawnand paved pathway. Timber garden shed with electricity. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.