This is an incredibly rare opportunity for those wanting to purchase a generously proportioned four bedroom detached house with three reception rooms and a sunroom occupying a slightly elevated position in what is highly regarded as possibly the most exclusive and sought after residential developments on the Belfast Road, close to Antrim town centre and The Technology Park with it's forested walks and access to Muckamore Cricket & Tennis Clubs.
Finished to a very high specification both inside and out, this superb family home offers four double bedrooms to include the master with generous ensuite shower room together with spacious family bathroom and three delightful reception rooms to include the main lounge with open fire and feature surround. With bevelled glass French doors from the dining room to the sunroom and access to the kitchen with informal dining area finished in quality light oak "Shaker" style units and full range of integrated appliances, this property also boasts a spacious utility room and ground floor W/C.
Outside the generous site has been designed with low maintenance in mind with a fully enclosed rear garden finished mostly in "Tobermore" paving and permeable tarmac.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 4 panel composite entrance door and matching leaded glass side lights and half moon over to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak laminate flooring. Stair case to first floor with oak moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under stair area. Wall light point. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.94m x 3.63m (19'6 x 11'11)
- Open fire with ornate oak surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Oak laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators. Wall light point.
- LIVING ROOM 4.09m x 3.38m (13'5 x 11'1)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass door to;
- DINING ROOM 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1 x 11'1)
- Oak laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 panel bevelled glass French doors to:
- SUN ROOM 4.22m x 2.59m (13'10 x 8'6)
- Semi vaulted ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows and door to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.14m x 3.56m (13'7 x 11'8)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed displays and wine rack. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel glass and over head extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill with built-in microwave above. Integrated dish washer. Larder unit suitable for integrated fridge freezer. Additional three quarter height storage cupboard with space to the side and plumbed for free standing American style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.41m x 1.78m (7'11 x 5'10)
- Matching light oak low level "Shaker" style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. High level meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Generous landing area with window to front. Double radiator. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7 x 10'9)
- Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.46m x 1.75m (8'1 x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.04m x 3.63m (13'3 x 11'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 2.62m (9'5 x 8'7)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Play" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Low maintenance well stocked front garden in mostly low level trees, shrubs and gold stone. Tarmac drive to front and side with off street parking for up to 5 cars. Access to:
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 7.06m x 2.84m (23'2 x 9'4)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC double glazed window. Service door to:
- Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in permeable tarmac with step up to raised and fully paved "Tobermore" paved patio and pathway . High level shrub area with laurel hedging, gold stone and inset lighting. High level timber fencing. Enclosed PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gates to either side. Outside tap and security lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.