9 British Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT29 4DJ
- Large entrance hall with solid wood floor and central staircase to gallery landing
- Lounge with feature fireplace / French doors to;
- Dining room with solid wood floor and French doors to;
- Sunroom with oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Open plan kitchen with informal living area / Luxury cream coloured high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces
- Full range of integrated appliances to include 5 ring gas hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, twin fridges and a full height freezer
- Utility room and separate ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes / Master with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom suite with spa bath and separate shower cubicle
- Tarmac drive to electric gates / Detached double garage / Double timber carport / Storage shed / Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil -fired central heating
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a stunning four bedroom detached property with luxury kitchen and bathroom in this sought after rural location close to Antrim town and Belfast International Airport. Benefiting from three well proportioned receptions to include sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors, this property has been positioned to take full advantage of the views over Lough Neagh and the surrounding countryside with the hub of the house revolving around the large kitchen and informal living area complimented by the recently installed cream coloured high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces and centre island. The kitchen has been fully fitted out with integrated five ring gas hob, "Bosch" double oven , microwave and dishwasher together with twin under counter fridges and separate integrated full height freezer. The four well proportioned bedrooms comprise three with built-in wardrobes and a master with luxury ensuite shower room.
Outside, the tarmac drive and electric gates open onto a generous well maintained site in neat lawns with tarmac patio area. On top of boasting substantial parking the property also benefits from a double garage and double timber framed carport and storage ensuring that this property will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed and leaded glass entrance door, sidelights and overlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Feature central staircase with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading to first floor gallery landing. Low voltage downlights. Meter cupboard. Double radiator.
- Lounge 4.75m x 3.84m (15'7 x 12'7)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Low voltage downlights. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Solid wood floor through 8 pane glazed French doors to;
- Dining Room 4.75m x 3.86m (15'7 x 12'8)
- Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Solid wood floor through 8 pane glazed French doors to;
- Sunroom 3.96m x 3.63m (13' x 11'11)
- Superb views over open countryside. Solid wood floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to the rear.
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Area 7.87m x 5.23m (25'10 x 17'2)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces. Glazed display cabinets. Wine rack. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Inglenook style recess with integrated five ring gas hob. Integrated "Bosch" double oven and microwave. Integrated dish washer and full height freezer. Polished granite centre island with breakfast bar and integrated twin fridges.
Open fire with feature coloured surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- Utility 2.77m x 2.77m (9'1 x 9'1)
- (to include W/C) Full range of matching cream coloured high and low level units to include feature high level curved unit. Short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces and upstands. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled floor.
- First Floor Gallery Landing
- Walk-around gallery landing. Views to Lough Neagh and beyond. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Access to partially floored loft via fold out wooden ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8 x 12'4)
- Full wall of built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and large, fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton Ivory" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Low voltage downlights. Fully tiled walls. Quartz effect fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 3.84m (13'7 x 12'7)
- plus full wall of built-in wardrobes. Views over open countryside to Lough Neagh. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 4.78m x 3.84m (15'8 x 12'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.86m x 3.56m (12'8 x 11'8)
- to include built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.15m x 2.72m (10'4 x 8'11)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended 12 jet spa bath with off-set taps and shower head. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with drench shower head and additional hand held shower hose. Sliding glazed cubicle door. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled walls and quartz effect fully tiled floor.
- Shared tarmac laneway and brick pillars with feature wrought iron electrically operated double entrance gates to private tarmac drive around driveway with parking for up to 10 plus cars. Substantial gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawns with kerbed edging and low level fencing. Tarmac patio area.
- Detached Double Garage 7.19m x 6.10m (23'7 x 20')
- Twin roller shutter doors. Power and light. Sink unit with hot water geezer. Oak effect PVC double glazed door to side. Outside tap and light.
- Timber Framed Carport 5.92m x 5.26m (19'5 x 17'3)
- Attached Timber Framed Storage Shed 5.31m x 2.92m (17'5 x 9'7)
- Power and light. Oak effect PVC double glazed window and door.
- NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- None of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.