9 Abbey Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 0AP
- End Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Private Courtyard Style Garden
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Established Location
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a highly sought after mews style Development within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre. This well maintained End Townhouse will ideally suit the young professional searching for a home with low outgoings at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with tiled floor. French doors into:
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3 x 11'9)
- Attractive inglenook style fireplace with multifuel cast iron stove with oak surround and polished porcelain inset and hearth. Quality oak strip floor.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 4.52m x 2.59m (14'10 x 8'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Glass display cabinet. PVC double glazed door to courtyard style garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.76m (14'10 x 12'4)
- Fitted range of pine effect wardrobes and storage cupboards.
(Suitable for subdivision to create 3rd Bedrooms/Study if required)
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9 x 7'8)
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Private enclosed garden to rear fully paved and screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.