8a Seacash Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1AT
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and staircase to first floor / Under stair storage
- Living room 15'10 x 11'1 with feature fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Rear extension 10'1 x 9'6
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Shower room with modern white suite to include feature shower cubicle with electric shower over
- Mostly double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking to front for two cars / Enclosed yard to rear in paved patio and timber decking
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced maisonette occupying a great location with easy access to the Parkhall Primary School, local shops and both secondary schools at Antrim Grammar and Parkhall Integrated. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from beech effect high and low level units together with oven and hob and opens into a rear extension that is currently used as a secondary reception room. With a generous living room, 15'10 x 11'1 complete with wooden fire surround and slate tiled heart together with three well proportioned first floor bedrooms and a modern shower room, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Understair storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. 6 pane glazed door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 3.38m (15'10 x 11'1)
- Oak feature fireplace with polished granite effect inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. 6 pane glazed door to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.46m x 2.77m (17'11 x 9'1)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Wide feature stainless steel over head extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Double radiator. Open to:
- EXTENSION 3.07m x 2.90m (10'1 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Dual aspect windows. Part glazed door to covered rear yard. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.15m (11'4 x 10'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving and cold water storage tank.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5 x 9'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.49m (9'3 x 8'2)
- (max) Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Galaxy" electric shower unit. Glazed curved door and feature glass shelving. Victorian style low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Concrete and paved forecourt with low level timber fencing. Partially enclosed yard in patio with partially glazed door to mostly paved rear yard with timber decked patio area. Oil fired boiler. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gate to rear. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.