89 Glenhead Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 4RF
- Impressive Detached 2000 Sq Ft House
- Held With Circa Three and Half Acres Agricultural Land
- 2400 Sq Ft Purpose Built Workshop/ Garaging And Store
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms Including Sun Lounge
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- De Luxe Family Bathroom/ Separate Shower Room
- Superb Solid Wood Kitchen/ Dining With Oil Fired 'Aga' Cooker
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Underfloor At Ground Floor
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Beautiful Rural Setting
Is this the property you have been searching for!
A 4 acre smallholding comprising a modern detached house extending to circa 2000 sq ft, detached purpose built workshop extending to circa 2400 sq ft together with extensive hardstanding, detached open fronted machinery store/ garage and a secure detached store all held with circa three and half acre paddock.
The dwelling is finished to a modern specification throughout with 3 reception rooms, quality fitted kitchen with utility room, main bathroom and separate shower room. The potential here is enormous and viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded and coloured glass inset. Side window. Indian slate flooring with mini tile inset.
Dogleg stairwell to first floor.
Solid 4 panel and glass panel pine doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 3.89m (19'8" x 12'9")
- Feature fireplace in hand carved antique pine surround with horseshoe cast iron inset and matching slate hearth. Open fire. Dual aspect windows. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.84m x 3.20m (12'7" x 10'6")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors onto decked patio area. Ceramic tile flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 4.32m (14'4" x 14'2")
- Into bay window. Solid oak flooring. Attractive fireplace in wooden surround with ornate cast iron inset. Open fire. Polished granite hearth.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.96m x 3.66m (22'10" x 12'0")
- Range of quality solid pine high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Matching dresser unit with leaded and coloured glass display cabinets. Aga oil fired cooker set into Inglenook recess in brick and tile with integrated mantle beam. Belfast sink unit with antique style mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Window pelmet. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Indian slate flooring extending into the Dining Area. Range of recessed ceiling lights throughout.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.16m x 2.06m (7'1" x 6'9")
- Range of fitted high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Oil fired central heating and timer unit. Slate flooring.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising large shower cubicle with folding screen doors. Mains pressure power shower unit. Matching tiled flooring. Pedestal wash hand basin and low w.c.
- REAR HALL
- With slate flooring. Access to understair store. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- With pine balustrading. Study recess with window. Solid pine treads to wide stairwell with runner carpet. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.83m x 3.89m (15'10" x 12'9")
- Dual aspect windows. Large walk in wardrobe/ store.
- BEDROOM 2 4.39m x 3.58m (14'5" x 11'9")
- Twin windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.37m x 2.49m (14'4" x 8'2")
- Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Twin windows.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with claw feet. Centred antique style mixer tap and shower fittings. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Matching ceramic tile floor.
Built in linen cupboard with access into spacious eaves storage.
- Approached off a short shared lane from Glenhead Road.
Twin pillars with ornamental gates and front perimeter wall. Secondary access to the rear of the site.
Immediate site area extends to circa half acre.
- Modern Detached Purpose Built Workshop 20.12m x 10.97m (66'0" x 36'0")
- Steel frame construction with concrete floor. Integrated offices, kitchen and w.c's with spray booth. Fluorescent lighting and electric central heating. Loadbearing loft.
NB This workshop had planning permission for commercial distribution use.
- Modern Detached Purpose Built Machinery Store 10.67m x 6.10m (35'0" x 20'0")
- Built in steel frame with open frontage.
- Purpose Built Store 4.57m x 3.66m (15'0" x 12'0")
- With kennelling.
- All built around extensive area of concrete hardstanding suited for parking and display.
The garden area around the dwelling is laid in lawn with range of trees and shrubs.
Raised timber decked area is accessed from the sun lounge.
The property enjoys extensive surrounding uninterrupted rural views.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.