87 Niblock Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2RH
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Open plan living and dining room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Utility room with access to ground floor W/C
- Recently fitted white kitchen units with contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces / Sliding patio door to;
- Sunroom with mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external door
- Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms to the first floor (two with built-in wardrobes)
- First floor shower room with modern white suite
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Large, mature site with well maintained gardens to the rear in neat lawn / Large store 21'5 x 10'6 with roller shutter door
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious, five bedroom semi-detached house occupying a large, mature site on the outskirts of Antrim town, close to Antrim Area Hospital and M2 motorway for easy commuting to Belfast, Ballymena and the West. Recently upgraded with a new, modern white kitchen and providing superb, well appointed and very flexible accommodation to include a ground floor bedroom with ensuite bath facility, this superb home is likely to appeal to a very wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Brick archway to:-
Covered open entrance with tiled floor and PVC strip ceiling. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AND INFORMAL DINING 5.89m x 3.10m (19'4 x 10'2" )
- (Into bay) Open fire with back boiler. Feature cast iron and part polished decorative surround with polished granite hearth. Twin wall light points. Fully tiled floor. TV point. 2No. double radiators. Staircase to first floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.52m x 1.37m (5'0" x 4'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for dryer. Double doors to larder storage unit. Fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls. Wood strip ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.53m x 2.97m (11'7" x 9'9")
- Fully range of white high and low level units with short chrome handles and opaque glazed corner displays. Contrasting wood block effect work surfaces with one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker with granite effect splash back. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Fully tiled floor. Painted wood strip ceiling with low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'4")
- (max) Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.51m (12'1" x 11'6")
- Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.54m x 2.03m (8'4" x 6'8")
- Modern white suite comprising large walk-in low threshold shower cubicle with glazed screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Low flush W/C and feature moulded wash hand basin with storgae below. Fully tiled walls with feature splash backs. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Painted wood strip ceiling. Storage cupboards. Access to understair hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- 3/4 LANDING
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.77m (10'3" x 9'1")
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.72m (9'3" x 8'11")
- Wood strip flooring. Single radiator.
- FULL LANDING
- BEDROOM 4 4.11m x 2.92m (13'6" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate flooring. Access to loft. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.68m x 3.02m (12'1" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.46m x 2.16m (8'1" x 7'1")
- Modern white 'Victorian' style suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail and single radiator.
- Double entrance pillars with decorative wrought iron gates to substantial tarmac parking for 2 cars. Kerbed edging and stoned display area. Ranch style fencing. Paved pathway providing pedestrian or motorcycle access to rear.
Paved patio area and mature gardens laid in lawn, well stocked borders and mature trees. Flower display area. Outside light and tap. PVC tank. Well defined boundary with timber fencing and mature hedging and trees. Mature 'Monkey Puzzle' tree.
Block built oil-fired boiler house.
Attached Store 4'9" X 4'9"
- LARGE STORE 6.53m x 3.20m (21'5" x 10'6")
- (Former Garage) Double radiator. Power and light. Roller shutter door. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window and service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.