87 Greenview Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EJ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'2 x 11'11 with feature open fire (plumbed for gas)
- Dining room with open fire and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of light oak effect high and low level units / Integrated fridge, double oven and "Smeg" hob
- First floor landing
- Three double bedrooms / Two with built-in storgae
- Shower room with large shower tray and "Gainsborough" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows / Partial Oil-fired central heating
- Excellent position on the periphery of the estate / Views over open countryside to the front / Generous gardens to the front, side and rear
- Superb opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after location occupying a generous site on the periphery of the estate with superb views over open countryside. Benefiting from some upgrading works to include PVC double glazed windows, partial oil-fired central heating and an upgraded kitchen with light oak effect high and low level units with integrated double oven, hob and fridge, this property is ideally suited to those looking for a home in a good location that they can still put their own mark on. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tilled effect floor. Access to under stairs storage. Staircase to first floor. Six pane beveled glass door to;
- LIVING ROOM 4.32m x 3.63m (14'2 x 11'11 )
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with ornate wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. Eight pane beveled gloss door to;
- DINING AREA 3.86m x 3.20m (12'8 x 10'6)
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Feature box window. Wood laminate floor. Picture rail. Single radiator. Eight pane beveled glass door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN 3.20m x 2.31m (10'6 x 7'7)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces and mixer taps. Integrated four ring 'Smeg' halogen hob with overhead circulator fan. Low level double oven. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surface. Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Six panel door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double doors to overstair storage. Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 2.67m (14'3 x 8'9)
- Double doors to storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 2.95m (12'11 x 9'8)
- Views over open countryside. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9 x 10)
- Storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Large shower tray with curtain rail and "Gainsborough" electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls to shower area. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Small low maintenance forecourt with paved patio, pink stone display and range of shrubs, plants and conifers. Concrete pathway to front and side. Six panel door to shared entry with access to fully enclosed garden to rear with well stocked borders, pink stone displays, concrete paths, small pond and greenhouse. PVC oil tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Service door to side . Access to brick built store. Outside taps and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.