This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular Foxfield Park Development, Magherafelt. Within close proximity to a range of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, leisure facilities and public transport networks. Recently constructed this property is finished to the highest of standard and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a front garden in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac and a south facing rear garden finished in lawn with extended patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Tiled floor continuing into kitchen. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store. Alarm panel.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.60m x 3.51m (15'1" x 11'6")
- At widest point. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove on marble tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.74m x 3.96m (18'10" x 13'0")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and dishwasher. Stainless steel splashback to hob. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Matching upstands to work surfaces. Access to shelved store with space and plumbing for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved store and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m x 2.82m (13'2" x 9'3")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chromed towel radiator. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls to shower area.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.97m (9'11" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")
- Access to built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower area. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Fully enclosed south facing rear garden finished in lawn with extended paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
Array of raised sleeper beds with plants and shrubs.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.