86 Rogan Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 4BB
- Modern Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent First-Time Buy
- Popular Modern Development
- Private Enclosed Secure Garden
Positioned within the established and highly regarded Rogan Manor development. This well maintained Townhouse is ideally suited to the young professional / first time buyer searching for a home at a realistic price with most modern conveniences. With demand expected to be high an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front door with double glazed side screen into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.27m;0.00m x 3.35m (14;0" x 11'0")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with ornate tiled inset, pine surround and black slate effect tiled hearth.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.66m x 2.95m (18'7" x 9'8")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. I Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Door to private rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Built in fitted single walk in wardrobe. Feature window with aspect over courtyard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.87m (10'0" x 9'5")
- At max. Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.41m x 3.00m (7'11" x 9'10")
- MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment and tiled splashback, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat garden to front with paved walkways, pebbled stones & shrubbery.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with raised American style fixed decked area and paved walkway.
Gate to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.