85 Mill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9DZ
- Charming Detached Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Shower Room
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Open Aspect To Front
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler)
- Extensive Private Site
- Walking Distance Of Town Centre
Positioned within a highly regarded established location enjoying a pleasant open aspect towards Six Mile Park and within walking distance of town centre. This attractive detached cottage style bungalow will interest the purchaser searching for a home at a realistic price with one level living.
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Entrance door with leaded glass into:-
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.60m x 3.40m (21'8" x 11'2")
- Quality walnut effect laminate flooring. Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.40m (11'1" x 11'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 3.35m (9'10" x 11'0")
- Laminate flooring.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.. and step in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- INNER HALL
- Cloak space. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 4.42m x 3.07m (14'6" x 10'1")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Breakfast bar return for casual dining. Dual window aspect. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- Extensive twin gardens to front in lawn screened by mature hedgerow. Twin gates to side with ample parking for variety of vehicles. Private garden to rear screened by perimeter fence. Outside store.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.