85 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2WG
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 17'1 x 12' (max) with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Sun Annex 11'5 x 10'5 with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- Ground floor W/C and access to understair storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Garden to rear in neat lawn and substantial patio area
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house finished to a high standard and occupying a prime position within this ever popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes, local amenities and Antrim Area Hospital. Beautifully presented throughout this property benefits from a spacious lounge and generous kitchen with fitted light oak "Shaker" style units and space for informal dining leading through into open plan sunroomwith PVC double glazed windows and French doors. With the dwelling further boasting a ground floor W/C with access to understair cloaks storage, three generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom suite together with a side driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles, beautifully landscaped gardens and aspect enjoying a woodland backdrop, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with double glazed insets to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail.
- LIVING ROOM 5.21m x 3.66m (17'1 x 12')
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Double radiator
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.80m x 3.73m (15'9 x 12'3)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.Integrated four ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill.Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage downlights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor through to;
- SUN ANNEX 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5)
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear patio area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and "monobloc" mixer taps. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Door to understair storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded handrail and turned balustrade. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.85m x 2.64m (15'11 x 8'8)
- High level TV point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 2.62m (13'5 x 8'7)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.08m (11' x 6'10)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.54m x 2.67m (8'4 x 8'9)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising feature shower bath with glazed screen, off-set taps and thermostatic shower unit. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin and mixer taps. Over stair storage cupboard. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative insets. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and tarmac pathway. Gold stone display borders and specimen tree. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and substantial paved patio area. 6Ft. timber fencing. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house with combi boiler. Enclosed PVC tank. Feature rear wall with mature planted bank to beyond.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.