84 Henryville Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9FP
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- De Luxe 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazing/ Composite Front Door
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Space For Detached Garage (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Choice Position Within Popular Development
Excellent 3 bedroom semi detached house located within this extremely popular development just off Ballynure Road in Ballyclare. The property has been well maintained by the present vendors with the bespoke bathroom suite of particular note. Viewing is highly recommended for this superb property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door with multi point locking system. Outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 3.05m x 4.88m 0.91m (11' 10" x 16' 3")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 2.44m x 3.35m 1.52m (18' 8" x 11' 5")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Larder unit. Recess for gas cooker with overhead extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Glazed display cabinet. Recessed under unit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Shelved hot press. Access to floored roof space with pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.91m x 3.35m 1.52m (12' 3" x 11' 5")
- Oak effect panel slide robes with mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 2.44m x 2.44m 1.52m (13' 8" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 1.83m x 2.13m 1.83m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
- Built in wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- De luxe 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with overhead mixer tap and handheld shower head. Corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Feature tiled wall.
- Located within quiet cul de sac location in popular development on outskirts of Ballyclare town centre.
Space for detached garage (Subject to necessary approvals).
Neat front garden in lawn.
Spacious driveway and parking forecourt.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area.
PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside light. Outside tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.