83 Caulside Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2DS
- Entrance porch with wood laminate floor
- Inner hall/ Access to under-stairs storage
- Living room with cream coloured wooden fire surround (no flue) / Electric coal effect fire inset / Wood laminate floor
- Range of high and low level kitchen units/ Space for cooker and fridge freezer / Plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing / Access to loft
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms/ Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over
- Seperate W/C
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a three bedroom mid terraced house located within Caulside estate on the outskirts of Antrim yet within easy access of transport and other local facilities. Priced to reflect the need for some upgrading and improvement work, this property is expected to be of interest to a wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.67m x 2.24m (8'9 x 7'4)
- Meter cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open to;
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Access to under-stairs storage.
- LIVINGROOM 5.31m x 3.56m (17'5 x 11'8)
- Cream coloured wooden fire surround (no flue) with inset electric coal effect fire and raised tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.28m x 2.87m (17'4 x 9'5)
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor. Glazed door to;
- REAR PORCH 2.29m x 1.78m (7'6 x 5'10)
- PVC double glazed door and windows to rear
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Solid wood floor. Access to attic. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Plus built-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 2.82m (11'11 x 9'3)
- Plus built-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.46m (9' x 8'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Gainsborough' electric shower unit over. Modern wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- SEPERATE W/C
- White low flush W/C. Solid wood floor.
- Pedestrian gate to fully enclosed front garden with low level timber fencing and concrete pathway. Well stocked borders. Area of artificial grass. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard area at rear in paved patio and pavier brick. PVC tank and galvanised prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Wooden storage shed. PVC clad covered shelter.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.