81 Cromkill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 2JR
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Flexible Accommodation
- Plenty of Potential
- Set on a mature site of c.0.3 acres
- Easy Access to Ballymena Town & Amenities
- Commuter Routes nearby
- Large Detached Garage
- Mature Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Country Estates are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious and well presented detached bungalow (circa 113 sqm /1,218 sqft), set on a site of circa 0.3 acres on the periphery of Ballymena. This home currently has flexible accommodation on one level and has a recently refurbished family bathroom. The property is currently furnished as a two bedroom home, with two separate living rooms and a dining room. For the larger family, one of the reception rooms could be furnished as a bedroom and there is also the potential for converting the loft to provide further bedrooms. The garage is also constructed of block cavity construction which could readily be converted into an annex. All changes to the accommodation are subject to obtaining all relevant consents.
Located on the Cromkill Road, this home is only a short drive away from Ballymena Town and all its amenities. Easy access onto the A26 and motorway links, makes this home ideal for those who commute or travel with or for work. We strongly recommend you contact Country Estates to arrange a viewing to fully appreciate all that this family home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Lounge 6.94 x 3.97 (22'9" x 13'0")
- Gas fire within a period fireplace. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen/Diner 3.68 x 3.01 (12'0" x 9'10")
- Oak high and low Mobalpa kitchen units and display cabinet. Induction hob and eye level oven and grill. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated dishwasher. Fitted informal dining table. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Rear Hall
- Pantry Cupboard and Boiler House. Terracotta tiled floor.
- Living Room or Bedroom 3 3.14 x 3.96 (10'3" x 12'11")
- Contemporary style multi fuel stove.
- Dining Room 3.65 x 2.81 (11'11" x 9'2")
- Double doors leading to the rear patio. Ceiling coving. Laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom 2.51 x 1.78 (8'2" x 5'10")
- Refitted suite with Bath, Shower unit, WHB and LFWC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.66 x 3.14 (12'0" x 10'3")
- Built in robes and cupboard. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.63 x 3.96 (11'10" x 12'11")
- Laminate flooring.
- Brick pavia gated driveway with vehicular parking to the front and rear. Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. To the rear, brick pavia patio area, the gardens are laid in lawns with a decked hot tub area and a range of fruit trees. There is a large timber shed and foundations for a large greenhouse or BBQ hut.
- Detached Garage 4.90 x 6.10 (16'0" x 20'0")
- Electric roller door and side pedestrian door. Low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine, Space for tumble dryer.
- Country Estates have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.