81-83 Main Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AA
- First Floor Former Restaurant
- Total Area - 1950 Sq Ft (181 Sq Metres)
- Large Kitchen Area
- 2No W.c's
- Alarm Sytem Installed
This is first floor unit was a very well established restaurant for many years within the very centre of Ballyclare town. There is a fantastic opportunity to reopen the restaurant which simply closed due to retirement.
The kitchens have a range of hot plates, preparation areas and stores.
Viewings can be arranged by appointment with CE Ballyclare & CE Ballymena
- Solid mahogany double doors into entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Wooden wall panelling. Stairwell to first floor.
- First Floor
- RECEPTION / BAR AREA 9.75m 0.61m x 9.75m 0.00m (32' 2" x 32' 0")
- (9.75m x 9.75m) Range of low level units with marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Separate stainless steel sink unit. Range of integrated shelving. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- RESTAURANT AREA
- Range of seating areas. Range of wall lighting.
- KITCHEN 5.18m 0.00m x 4.88m 1.83m (17' 0" x 16' 6")
- (5.18m x 4.88m) Range of low level units including island units with marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Integrated shelving. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Recessed extractor units. Fluorescent lighting. Access to roof space storage.
- ADJOINING STORE 4.57m 1.83m x 3.66m 1.52m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
- (4.57m x 3.66m) Fluorescent lighting. Integrated shelving.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Storage cupboard. Access to kitchen.
- MENS W.C
- Storage cupboard with hot water tank. Oval sink unit. W.c. with urinal. Complementary wall tiling.
- FEMALE W.C
- 3No cubicles with w.c. 3 No sink units. Complementary wall tiling.