, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NH
- Spacious entrance hall with Chinese slate flooring / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 16'5 x 14'3 into bay window / Open fire with pine surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak high and low level units / Chinese slate floor
- Bedroom 3 to ground floor
- First floor landing
- Two further double bedrooms to first floor / Both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white Victorian style suite to include corner bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Very large site with generous garden area, paved patio and raised timber decking to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached chalet style property occupying arguably one of the largest sites within this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and The Junction. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-d-sac and benefiting from an extensive garden area to the rear with substantial paved patio and raised timber decking, this well presented property boasts generous room sizes throughout with the two first floor bedrooms both benefiting from large built-in wardrobes. With spacious living room and large kitchen with informal dining area, this property is ideally suited to those who want plenty of space both inside and out of their property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Chinese slate fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under stairs. Separate storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Chinese slate floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.00m x 4.34m (16'5 x 14'3)
- (Into bay) Open fire with pine surround, part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Wall light points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.85m x 3.58m (15'11 x 11'9)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Leaded glass display cabinets. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine, Space for fridge freezer. Chinese slate fully tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to side. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANIDNG
- Hot-press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDREOOM 2 4.29m x 3.00m (14'1 x 9'10)
- into full wall of built-in wardrobes. Single radiator. Access to eaves storage
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1 x 11'9)
- into full wall of built-in wardrobes and drawer sets. Access to eaves storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.24m (8'10 x 7'4)
- Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower.
Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Wood effect lino. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and rear in lawn. Pink stone drive with off street parking for 4 plus cars. Space for garage. PVC oil tank and prefabricated oil fired boiler house. Paved pathway to rear. Outside tap. Large fully paved side patio with timber shed. Timber double gates. Extensive rear garden. Steps up to raised timber decking. Gate to side of decked area for storage. 6Ft. timber fencing to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.