, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HA
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Generous entrance hall with spacious storage cupboards
- Living room with informal dining area / Open fire and picture window
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of original high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with coloured suite / Separate W/C
- Rear hall with utility area / Access to integral garage
- Substantial floored attic space suitable for conversion (subject to necessary approvals) / Bi-Coloured PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Asphalt drive to substantial parking for three plus cars / Access to side and large rear garden in neat lawn / Timber summer house
- Large rear garden with total site extending to circa 1/3 acre / Excellent sun orientation / Ideal for downsizers and young families alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with utility hall and integral garage occupying a large private and mature site with excellent sun orientation close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. The property and gardens, which extend to approximately 1/3 acre, have development potential (subject to necessary approvals) but have been priced to reflect the need for some upgrading and improvement works. This property is ideally suited to the downsizer and those with a young family alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled step. Glazed door and side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wall light points. 2No. single radiators. Cloak cupboard and adjoining storage cupboard with shelving. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving. Access to mostly floored attic via pull down ladder (may be suitable for conversion subject to necessary approvals).
- LIVINGROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.77m x 3.58m (25'6 x 11'9)
- (max) Open fire with feature surround and tiled hearth. Under floor coal storage area. Display shelves. 3No. wall light points. Picture window. Partially solid wood floor. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.65m x 3.00m (15'3 x 9'10)
- Full range of coloured original high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.05m (12'2 x 10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.79m (12'7 x 9'2)
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe and over head lockers. Additional wardrobes and over bed lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.79m (11'6 x 9'2)
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe and over head lockers. Additional wardrobe and over bed lockers. Single radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Coloured low flush W/C. Half tiled walls.
- REAR HALL / UTILITY 5.38m x 2.13m (17'8 x 7)
- (max) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and low level storage cupboard. Single radiator. Hard wood door, frame and double glazed window to front and rear. Door to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 7.77m x 3.05m (25'6 x 10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Open to;
- STORAGE AREA 2.34m x 2.13m (7'8 x 7)
- Window to rear garden. Oil-fired boiler. Higher level storage.
- Double entrance pillars with asphalt drive to front and side and parking for up to five cars. Low level walling to front with garden area in neat lawn and mature shrubs and specimen trees. Access to integral garage. Asphalt drive to side with space for trailer, caravan or boat and vehicular access to large rear garden in lawn and mature hedging and conifers. Excellent sun orientation. 3No. stores to rear of garage, one with PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.