8 Readers Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FH
Impressive detached villa offering up to 5 bedroom accommodation and extending to circa 2500 sq ft, together with large detached garage, occupying a mature private corner site within this popular development. The property has been finished to a modern showhouse specification throughout to include substantial upgrades undertaken by the current owners. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and double glazed overhead fanlights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling cornicing. Stairwell to first floor. Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- With two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 3.89m (17'6" x 12'9")
- Magnificent granite fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Solid fuel link up system. Feature front bay window. Oak laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 3.89m x 2.84m (12'9" x 9'4")
- Suited for use as bedroom 5.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 8.28m x 3.81m (27'2" x 12'6")
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include eye level double oven and microwave. Separate fridge. Separate freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with breakfast bar and inlaid 5 ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Front bay window. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Open plan to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12'0")
- Contemporary cast iron wood burning stove. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.26m x 1.78m (7'5" x 5'10")
- Range of units with granite work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed rear door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Stairwell to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.18m x 3.89m (17'0" x 12'9")
- Range of built in wall to wall wardrobes and drawers.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with centred mixer tap and tiled surround. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains 'drench' shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m x 3.45m (13'7" x 11'4")
- Range of wall to wall built in cupboards and drawers.
- Contemporary four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with centred mixer tap and tiled surround. Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead 'drench' shower and folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted mirror.
- Second Floor
- Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 5.79m x 3.89m (19'0" x 12'9")
- Range of built in wardrobes.. Undereaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 5.74m x 3.91m (18'10" x 12'10")
- Range of built in wardrobes. Undereaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Velux roof light.
- Situated on prime corner site within popular 'Readers Park' development within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Gated entry with tarmac parking forecourt and driveway.
Neat enclosed front garden in lawn with surrounding hedgerows.
Private enclosed rear garden with views over surrounding rugby pitches. Spacious patio area.
Garden shed included. Outside light. Water tap.
- Large Detached Garage 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0" x 12'0")
- Roller shutter door. Gable side window. Side service door. Electric light and power points.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.