8 Oldstone Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DY
- Original feature doorway to fully tiled communal entrance hall
- Inner foyer with staircase to upper levels
- Private entrance hall with telephone door entry intercom
- Living room with informal dining area / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of cream colured "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with superb views over the mature grounds
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved glass screen
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating
- Extensive communal gardens and enclosed communal parking
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment in this distinguished historic building occupying an enviable elevated position with a southerly outlook and commanding outstanding views over surrounding mature countryside. The property is accessed via a long winding driveway to a drive around central lawned area and through into gated, residents' parking. The main entrance and impressive front door remain as original and lead into a spacious fully tiled communal entrance hall. Finished to a high standard throughout the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, quality kitchen units with a full range of integrated appliances and luxury bathroom suite to include shower bath with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit over.
The well appointed kitchen and luxury bathroom ensure this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser who wants the regal splendour of a grand, old building exterior with essentially a complete new build inside.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Long winding tarmac driveway to extensive communal parking with large drive around lawn area. Access via feature gates to an enclosed designated parking area. Bin enclosure.
- COVERED OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Open entrance porch with decorative leaded glass sidelight. Mail boxes. Push buzzer door entry intercom. 9 panel original door and leaded glass sidelights to:-
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Time delay light switches. Access to:-
- INNER FOYER WITH STAIRWELL
- Staircase to first floor with wrought iron handrail and barley twist balustrade.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to;
- INNER HALL
- Six panel door to;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage unit with gas fired boiler. Door buzzer entry phone. Single radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING 5.79m x 4.83m (19' x 15'10)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer dryer. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 2.62m (14'10 x 8'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 3.18m (11'2 x 10'5)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.74m x 1.96m (9' x 6'5)
- Shower bath with curved screen, feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit over. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.