This mid-terrace property is located in the ever popular Moyadam Park Development, Parkgate, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to a selection of amenities within the village including shops, primary schools and public transport networks. Ballyclare and Templepatrick are only minutes away also with direct links to Belfast City Centre. Priced to allow for appropriate modernisation this property would be ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway finished in brick pavior, and a low maintenance back yard with outside store.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.81m x 3.78m (12'6" x 12'5")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with tiled hearth and surround.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.77m x 3.07m (18'11" x 10'1" )
- At widest points. Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Cooker point with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel splashback to gas hob. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Access to understair store and hot press.
- REAR HALL
- Access to store. Hardwood glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Access to built in store.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.77m (9'3" x 9'1")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 1.88m (10'9" x 6'2")
- At widest points. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Low maintenance rear yard with access to outside store and two timber garden sheds.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.