Detached 3 bedroom bungalow, built in 1950's in cavity wall construction, with detached garage, workshop, office and stores. Held on a superb 3/4 acre private site on the outskirts of Ballyeaston Village. The property has undergone some modernisation over the years to include installation of PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating while 2 extra rooms have been created in the roof space. The potential to this property is enormous and viewing is sure to impress!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Mahogany glass panelled front door and matching side screens with fanlight. Original ornamental tile floor. Glass panelled door with side screens into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Twin wall mounted lights. Recess for cloaks.
- SITTING ROOM 4.27m 0.00m x 3.96m 2.74m (14' 0" x 13' 9")
- Original tile fireplace and matching hearth. Open fire with electric fire inset. Twin wall lights. Dual aspect windows affording delightful panoramic views over open countryside.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m 3.35m x 3.96m 3.05m (12' 11" x 13' 10")
- Original tile fireplace and matching hearth. Open fire. Built in shelf and desk unit.
- FULLY TILED KITCHEN 4.57m 1.83m x 4.27m 1.83m (15' 6" x 14' 6")
- With Dining Area. Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units finished in oak trim with matching work surfaces. 'Rayburn Royal' oil fired range providing hot water. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and electric underoven. Overhead recessed extractor. Inlaid double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- REAR PORCH
- With original tile floor. Solid 4 panel mahogany back door.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 3.35m x 3.05m 2.13m (13' 11" x 10' 7")
- Built in double wardrobe with overhead cupboards. Vanitory unit. Enjoying delightful views at front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.35m x 2.44m 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 8")
- Built in wardrobe and overhead cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 2.74m x 2.44m 2.13m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
- Built in wardrobe. Double shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit with sliding screen doors. Access to hot press.
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings in fully tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Wall mounted room heater and double radiator. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Accessed via fixed steps from hallway.
- With timber panelled ceiling and boarded walls.
- ROOM 1 3.05m 3.05m x 3.05m 2.74m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
- Timber panelled ceiling. Velux double glazed roof light. Radiator and power points installed. Walk in storage cupboard.
Separate access into roof space.
- ROOM 2 2.74m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.00m (9' 6" x 12' 0")
- Timber panelled ceiling. Velux double glazed roof light. Radiator and power points installed.
- Superb mature site extending to circa 3/4 acre enjoying panoramic rural views over Six Mile River Valley.
Front perimeter wall and twin pillars with gates accessing sweeping tarmac driveway.
Concrete parking forecourt.
Detached Garage, work shop and stores, extending to circa 500 sq ft with sliding main door and twin side doors. Electric light and power points installed together with PVC double glazed windows.
- Attached Former Office Building 5.18m 2.74m x 4.27m 1.83m (17' 9" x 14' 6")
- Which now comprises two stores with separate w.c. and wash hand basin. PVC double glazed windows. Electric light and power points. Ideal for adaption to utility room.
The remainder of the site is laid out in delightful mature lawns, screened with perimeter hedgerow, specimen trees and shrubbery.
This is a truely magnificent site in a convenient location, enjoying an amazing open aspect.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.