8 Junction Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NP
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge 17'3 x 12'1 with bay window and open fire
- Dining room with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and dishwasher / Fixed bench seating and table with concealed heating
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer / Access to integral garage 15'3 x 10'1
- First floor walk around gallery landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / One with ensuite bathroom to include panel bath and shower cubicle
- Family bathroom with coloured suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" ducted vacuum system / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large mature site with generous gardens to front, side and rear / Drive around driveway / Integral and detached garage / Externally accessed W/C
We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional detached four bedroom two storey property occupying a beautifully landscaped site extending to circa 0.9 acres in the sought after Milltown area almost equally positioned, three miles, between Randalstown and Antrim town centres and with easy access to the M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast, the North West, Antrim Area Hospital and Belfast International Airport.
The property has been maintained to a very high standard but it is likely that any potential purchasers will update and modernize to suit their own tastes. The current vendors have in the last couple of years installed mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors to the entire property, including the detached garage and the externally accessed W/C. Approached via a sweeping pebble stone driveway with wrap around drive allowing for easy access to the integrated and detached garages and the rear of the property, this property sits majestically on it's generous site and offers a host of opportunity to those with a growing family or wanting to carry out a garage conversion to accommodate multi-generational living.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with feature arches. Tiled step and wood strip ceiling. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Two double radiators. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.26m x 3.68m max (17'3" x 12'0" max)
- into bay window. Open fire with brick surround and back boiler. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. 8 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9 x 12')
- Serving hatch. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. 8 panel glazed door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.72m x 2.77m (15'6 x 9'1)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with leaded glass display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Integrated four ring halogen hob and mid level double oven. Over head extractor canopy. Integrated dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fixed bench seating and table with hidden radiator to informal dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.98m x 1.55m (6'6 x 5'1)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Double radiator. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.70m x 3.07m (15'5 x 10'1)
- Up and over door. PVC service door to side. "Beam" vacuum receptacle. Power and light. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wrap around landing with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Access to loft. Double doors to hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.95m x 4.83m (16'3 x 15'10)
- (max) Full range of mahogany built-in furniture comprising wardrobes, low level drawer sets and matching bedside cabinets. Open display alcoves with glass shelving. Wall light point. Open seating area. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1)
- Built-in wardrobes. Window seat overlooking rear garden. Drawer sets and open shelving. Wall light point. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 3.07m x 2.06m (10'1 x 6'9)
- Coloured corner bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" thermostatic shower.
- BEDROOM 3 3.91m x 3.68m (12'10 x 12'1)
- Integrated wardrobes and matching drawers. Wall light point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.79m x 2.69m (9'2 x 8'10)
- Built-in drawer sets. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.79m x 2.13m (9'2 x 7')
- Peach coloured suite comprising panelled bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Heated towel rail.
- Low level pillars with feature wrought iron gates to pebble stone driveway to front with parking for up to 10 cars. Large site extending to circa 0.9 acres with garden to front in slightly raised neat lawn edged in low maintenance bark and mature conifers and shrubs. Low level walling with inset lights. Access to integral garage. Pebble stone drive around driveway with access to additional parking to the rear. Garden to rear in neat lawn, mature conifers and trees. Feature foot bridge over stream. Outside tap and light.
- ATTACHED OUTSIDE W/C
- PVC door to integrated outside white low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.58m x 3.68m (21'7 x 12'1)
- Oil fired boiler. Power and light. Up and over door. PVC service door to side. PVC double glazed window to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.