8 Hawthorn Hall
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1DJ
- Buzzer door entry intercom to communal entrance hall / Staircase to first and second floors
- Second floor landing with access to private entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen. living and dining area
- Feature window, semi-vaulted ceiling and hole in the wall fireplace to living area
- Open plan kitchen with full range of "Mocha" coloured high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master bedroom 19'8 x 15' (max) with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Two allocated car parking spaces with generous visitor parking
- Communal garden areas to main development and rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the largest penthouse apartments in the Antrim area located within the exclusive Hawthorn Hall development on the popular Belfast Road, close to Antrim town centre, The Technology Park and Antrim Cricket & Tennis Club. Extending to some 1300sq.ft. with excellent open plan kitchen, living and dining area and three generous bedrooms to include the master, 19'8 x 15' (max) with built-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite shower room together with a generous family bathroom with modern white four piece suite, this property will appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers to include the down-sizer, young professional and family alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Remote door buzzer intercom. Hardwood six panel entrance hall with double glazed sidelights to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first and second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR PRIVATE LANDING
- Door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Door entry intercom. Low voltage down lights. Access to attic.
- WALK-IN STORE 3.96m x 1.22m (13' x 4')
- Double radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA 10.90m x 3.99m (35'9 x 13'1)
- LIVINGROOM 6.50m x 3.99m (21'4 x 13'1)
- Hole in the wall fire place with wall mounted double socket and TV aerial point. Feature arched window and semi-vaulted ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Open to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.37m x 3.10m (14'4 x 10'2)
- Full range of 'mocha' coloured high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting walnut effect work surfaces and up-stands. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down light. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Integrated dish washer and fridge. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Low voltage down lights. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.99m x 4.57m (19'8 x 15')
- (max) Standard window and "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Double radiator. Built-in storage cupboard with single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 3.99m (13'5 x 13'1)
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 3.53m (13'1 x 11'7)
- High level wall mounted TV aerial point and socket. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 1.88m (8'6 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended panel bath with off-set mixer taps. Low flush W/C and wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back and mono-bloc mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Tiled splash back to panel bath. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Generous tarmac parking with two allocated spaces and substantial visitor parking. Large communal lawn area to the front of the development with additional raised lawn area to the rear. Enclosed bin store with 6ft. timber fencing. Communal outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.