8 Greenvale Manor Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SU
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Access to utility room and integral garage
- Staircase to first floor landing
- Living room with feature fireplace, solid wood floor and PVC double glazed doors to wrought iron railings
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style units / Integrated dishwasher
- First floor landing with staircase to;
- Second floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking / Integral garage / Garden to rear in neat lawn
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three storey townhouse with integral garage and utility room in a quiet part of this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property is entered at ground floor level with access to a utility room and integral garage with roller shutter door. On the first floor, the spacious living room gives a sense of elevation while the kitchen with informal dining area to the rear opens directly out onto the generous garden with timber decking. The three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor are complimented by a family bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Small under stair storage.
- UTILITY 1.88m x 1.68m (6'2 x 5'6)
- White high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Small drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.60m x 3.28m (15'1 x 10'9)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Staircase to second floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 3.48m (15'8 x 11'5)
- Open fire with feature sandstone surround and semi circular hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron railing.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.49m x 2.95m (18' x 9'8)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker. Stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.00m (12 x 9'10)
- Single radiator
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2 x 9'10)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8 x 7'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.39m (8'10 x 7'10)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with drench head and handheld shower. Three quarter tiled walls to bath area. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with parking for 1 car. Tegula brick pathway and step to front door. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn with 6ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Timber decked patio. Paved pathway. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.