8 Greenpark Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EN
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'1 x 12'7 with "Inglenook" style fireplace and cast iron stove / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of painted grey high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with overstair storage
- Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Composite front door and PVC double glazed door to rear / Gas-fired central heating
- Timber "party" shed 15'6 x 7'6 to rear / Additional timber shed with glazed windows and door / Two brick built sheds
- Superb site with substantial space to front, side and rear / Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house occupying a large site with mature private garden to the rear complete with timber "party" shed, additional timber shed and two brick built storage sheds. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows, composite front door and PVC double glazed door to the rear together with gas fired central heating, this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of potential purchasers who are sure to appreciate the large garden area to the front, side and rear making this the ideal home to extend.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with double glazed and leaded glass port light and double glazed side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Meter cupboard. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.60m x 3.84m (15'1 x 12'7)
- "Inglenook" style fire place with cast iron multi solid-fuel stove with rustic pine (part painted) fire surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open square archway to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.85m x 2.54m (15'11 x 8'4)
- Full range of painted grey high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Access to under stair storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to mostly floored loft with double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 2.92m (11'6 x 9'7)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.36m (12'2 x 7'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.41m (9'2 x 7'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.83m x 1.70m (6' x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. PVC strip ceiling. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete path to front with neat garden in lawn to front and side. 6Ft. timber fence and pedestrian gate to large side garden with concrete pathway. Open to mostly paved garden to rear with concrete patio and poly carbon BBQ area.
Timber shed 9'5 x 7'5 with windows and doors.
- PARTY SHED 4.72m x 2.26m (15'6 x 7'5)
- Tongue and groove walls. PVC double glazed French doors and windows. Power and light. Poly carbon roof. Small bar area. Outside tap and light.
Two brick built sheds 7'6 x 6'1 and 4'3 x 3'8
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.