This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached chalet style property with detached garage, single glazed conservatory and large timber clad, covered entertainment area to the rear with excellent sun orientation. The property also benefits from quality cherry wood effect "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated dishwasher, hob and "Neff" double ovens together with a luxury bathroom suite to the ground floor comprising double ended spa bath and separate steam pod with multi-jet shower with rain fall, over head shower unit
In addition to a super flexible internal layout allowing for either four bedrooms to include a conservatory off bedroom 3, this property can also be used as a three bedroom if extra reception space is required or to compliment the excellent sun orientation and privacy to the rear, the current owners have created a covered, timber clad entertainment area with power and light with space for a Hot Tub.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed oval shaped inset and matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled effect floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor. Open to under stairs. Painted wood strip ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 4.62m x 3.78m (15'2 x 12'5)
- Grey wood effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.83m x 3.02m (15'10 x 9'11)
- Full range of Cherry wood effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with matching up-stands and splash back to hob. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Integrated "Neff" mid level twin ovens. Integrated dish washer. Space for American fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Feature coloured bullet lights to kick boards. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.02m (12' x 9'11)
- Grey wood grain effect wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
- CONSERVATORY 3.07m x 2.31m (10'1 x 7'7)
- PVC single glazed windows, mono pitch roof and French doors to rear. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 2.69m x 2.69m (8'10 x 8'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 1.78m (8'10 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended 6 jet spa bath with off set mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Corner quadrant shower cabin with seat and 6 "back massage" jets, attached shower and "rain fall" built-in shower head above. Digital push button controls and sliding cubicle doors. Contemporary fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.81m (12'7 x 12'6)
- plus full wall of built-in wardrobes. Double glazed roof lights to rear. Directional spot lights. Wall light point and high level polished chrome double socket. Single radiator. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 5.13m x 2.87m (16'10 x 9'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Gable side escape window. Single radiator. Access to under eaves storage.
- FIRST FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Wood laminate floor. Wall light point. Double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Low maintenance mixed pebble garden to front. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for one plus cars. Side garden in neat lawn and mature conifers. Tarmac path to front. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.40mx 3.07m (21'x 10'1)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Window to rear. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in paved patio. Pink stone display and 6ft timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to front. Low level fence and gate to larger paved patio at rear. Large timber enclosed entertainment area. 15'3 x 8'8 with power and light. Space for hot tub. Curtains to two sides.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.