79 Seacash Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1AX
- Semi-detached house
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Living room 14'7 x 14' with open fire and tiled surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Rear hall with door to rear / Sliding door to;
- Ground floor W/C with additional storage understairs
- First floor bathroom with luxury white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Superb location with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented and fully upgraded semi-detached house in a very sought after part of this popular estate. Located on the periphery close to the Steeple Road with an open aspect to the front and within easy access of the local secondary schools, Antrim Primary, Antrim Area Hospital and the bus and train stations, this property is likely to appeal to a very wide range of potential purchasers. The property benefits from mid oak high and low level kitchen units, a ground floor W/C, very modern recently installed bathroom suite to include electric shower, double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating. We are also informed by the vendor that the entire electrical system has been upgraded. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood door to
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7 x 14')
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth.Brick inset. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.33m x 3.12m (10'11 x 10'3)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with open display and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Hardwood single glazed door to rear. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Sliding door to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Additional storage area.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving and PVC water tank above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.23m x 3.07m (10'7 x 10'1)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.64m (12'4 x 8'8 )
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes with over-head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5 x 8'5)
- Double doors to over-stairs storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature taps. 'Mira Vie' electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature taps. Fully tiled floor and walls. PVC strip ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn, paved pathway and well stocked borders. Cherry tree.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard in paved patio and small lawn area with well stocked border. Covered bin storage area. PVC oil tank.
Brick built store 6'5 x 3'10 with power and light. Oil-fired boiler
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.