77 Millhouse Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UP
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature wooden surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of mid "Walnut" effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed windows / Oak four panel internal doors
- Low maintenance gardens to front with parking for three plus cars / Enclosed garden to rear / Space for garage
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house on a generous site with open aspect to the side. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious property extends to 1050sq.ft. and offers generous room proportions to both the ground and first floors with the benefit of a ground floor W/C, modern fully fitted kitchen in mid "Walnut" effect units and integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. Upstairs the master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite shower room and the bathroom is finished off in modern white sanitary ware. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the scale of the site which provides ample off-street parking and space for a garage.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood six panel entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to understairs. Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 5.41m x 3.56m (17'9 x 11'8)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature wooden surround and slate effect tiled inset and hearth. TV point. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.87m x 3.28m (19'3 x 10'9)
- Full range of mid "Walnut" effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Aluminum double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.58m (12' x 11'9)
- Access to loft. Single radiator.
- Comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" electric shower unit and folding glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.28m (11'10 x 10'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.29m x 2.18m (7'6 x 7'2)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front laid mostly in decorative stone with off-street parking for three cars. Kerbed, low maintenance well stocked borders. 6 ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and paved patio. PVC tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. 6ft. timber fencing. Open, communal green area to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.