77 Church Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4BE
- Entrance hall with access to inner hall and front living room
- Front living room 12'2 x 10 with open fire and tiled surround
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor / Glazed door to covered rear yard
- Rear Living room 10' x 6'6 with access to;
- Return Living room with 10'9 x 9'11
- Kitchen with informal dining / Range of basic low level units
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- First floor landing with staircase to attic room 17'1 x 16'2
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Vehicular right of way to rear with off street parking for two cars / Long garden area beyond
This is an excellent opportunity for investors to purchase a generously proportioned two storey mid terraced stone built property with access to a large attic via a fixed staircase. Occupying a prominent position in Antrim town centre with most amenities within easy access, this property has the additional benefit of vehicular access to the rear to a concrete parking area for at least two cars. Inside, the property is in need of some upgrading. There is a long standing tenant so all potential purchasers are advised to take this into consideration.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with single glazed sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Door to inner hall and access to;
- FRONT LIVING ROOM 3.71m x 3.05m (12'2 x 10)
- Open fire with tiled surround.
- INNER HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage. Glazed door to covered rear yard.
- REAR LIVING ROOM 3.05m x 1.98m (10 x 6'6)
- Sliding sash window.
- RETURN LIVING ROOM 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9 x 9'11)
- Open fire with dated tiled surround. Steel casement window.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.19m x 3.07m (13'9 x 10'1)
- Two steel casement windows. Range of basic low level units. Space for cooker. (Please note the wall to the yard area is made up of 4 inch single skin blockwork)
- White bath with green panel. Wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Steel window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single glazed wooden window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.07m (10'8 x 10'1)
- Dual aspect window. One sliding sash and one replaced single glazed window to rear. Access to return loft.
- LANDING TO FRONT PORTION
- Fixed stair case to second floor attic room. Small window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 3.07m (16'1 x 10'1)
- Original tiled fireplace. 2No. softwood single glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.01m (10'4 x 6'7)
- Original sliding sash windows.
- ATTIC ROOM 5.21m x 4.93m (17'1 x 16'2)
- Large attic room.
- Covered portion of yard with a perspex roof. Door to open rear yard.
Right of way for vehicular access to rear. Concrete parking area. Gate to long, narrow and overgrown garden in crazy paving.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.