76 Mill Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PH
- Impressive 3 Bedroomed Town House
- Main Lounge With Oak Flooring And Granite Fireplace
- Square Arch Into Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Range Of Solid Oak Units With Comprehensive Range Of Fitted Appliances
- Fully Fitted Utility: Separate Cloakroom With W.c.
- De Luxe Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Composite Front Door
- Oak Panelled Internal Doors And Skirting
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Choice Residential Location With Delightful Open Aspect At Front Elevation
Impressive 3 bedroomed mid terrace townhouse, extending to 1076 sq ft,located at the rear of this highly regarded development, enjoying a delightful open rural aspect at front elevation. The property is presented to a showhouse standard with a host of contemporary internal finishes throughout.Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely home.
- Composite front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tile flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Oak panelled internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 4.01m (14'2" x 13'2")
- Contemporary fireplace in granite surround with contrasting granite inset and matching hearth. Open fire. Solid oak flooring. Twin front windows. Access into under stair storage. Open square arch into:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.59m x 4.01m (18'4" x 13'2")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with inlaid granite drainer. Built in double oven. Built in microwave oven. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Built in dish washer. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Window pelmet. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor throughout. Spacious, part shelved,storage cupboard.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and push button w.c. Ceramic tile floor. Matching accessories including wall mounted mirror.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.08m x 1.57m (6'10" x 5'2")
- With range of matching high and low level units in oak finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and single lever mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to floored roof space via drop down ladder. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
- Twin windows.
- DE LUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors, push button low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Contrasting ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 2.79m (15'0" x 9'2")
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m x 2.18m (15'0" x 7'2")
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and push button w.c. Complementary wall tiling and contrasting ceramic tile floor. Matching accessories.
- Situated in a row of townhouses, at the rear of this select development, enjoying a delightful aspect at front elevation over a designated green area and open countryside beyond.
Kerbed and gravel double parking forecourt.
Pedestrian right of way accessing the rear site.
Stoned rear garden within screening fencing and rear gate.
Paved patio/ service area. Outside light. Water tap.
PVC oil storage tank. Brick built boiler house.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.