This well presented townhouse is located in the quite cul-de-sac of Henryville Meadows, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, open plan living and dining room, kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from private garden finished in lawn and off street parking.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door. Wood laminate floor covering.
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.69m x 4.17m (18'8" x 13'8")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor. Twin windows to rear elevation.
- KITCHEN 2.41m x 2.36m (7'11" x 7'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Cooker with electric 4 ring hob and extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof spae.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 2.72m (13'2" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.41m (9'3" x 7'11")
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Communal parking area to front.
Private rear garden finished in lawn.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.