This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in The Old Stables, Ballyrobert. Sitting on a south facing, secluded site this property is finished to a show home standard throughout and is within close proximity to local amenities in the village and minutes drive to Ballyclare & Glengormley Town Centres. The property also benefits from local transport networks to Belfast City Centre. An ideal property for a first time buyer or young couple.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining space, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway and a south facing rear garden with patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.97m x 3.76m (19'7" x 12'4")
- Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.85m x 3.76m (15'11" x 12'4")
- Modern high gloss style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Stainless steel splashback to hob area. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved hot press and roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m x 3.02m (12'0" x 9'11")
- Twin windows to rear elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 2.59m (13'5" x 8'6")
- BEDROOM 3 3.02mw x 2.16m (9'11"w x 7'1")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden in lawn with array of plants and shrubs.
Secure, south facing rear garden finished in lawn with array of plants, shrubs and brick pavior patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside plugs, cold and hot water taps and light.
Timber shed with power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.