This spacious detached family home is located on the Rushvale Road, Ballyclare. Sitting on a large, mature site c.0.75 acres with views over the surrounding countryside the property benefits from a peaceful, rural setting yet is only minutes drive to a vast array of amenities in Ballyclare Town Centre including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport links to Belfast and beyond. An ideal property for the young or established family looking their forever home.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen with informal dining area, conservatory, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, separate shower room and integral double garage.
Externally the property benefits from extensive, mature gardens to the front, side and rear with views over the surrounding countryside and a private driveway finished in tarmac.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door with matching side screens. Aluminum double glazed sliding doors to patio area. Open tread staircase to gallery style landing.
- LOUNGE 6.07m x 3.94m (19'11" x 12'11")
- Focal point gas fire with brick surround on tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 8.61m x 3.58m (28'3" x 11'9")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob, eye level microwave and oven and space for dishwasher. Circular sink unit with separate drainer bay. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Hardwood glazed doors to conservatory.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.56m x 2.64m (11'8" x 8'8")
- Fitted high and low level storage units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Hardwood back door.
- CONSERVATORY 4.70m x 3.81m (15'5" x 12'6")
- At widest points. PVC frames and PVC French doors to gardens.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8" x 11'8")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising walk in shower with Mira electric shower over, floating vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m x 3.58m (14'8" x 11'9")
- Built in wardrobes. Dual aspect windows with views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.33m (11'9" x 10'11")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.56m x 2.46m (11'8" x 8'1")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.53m x 5.46m (21'5" x 17'11")
- Electric up and over door. Separate service door to side. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
- Front gardens finished in lawn with array of mature trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac with galvanised steel entrance gates.
Extensive, south facing private gardens to the rear finished in lawn with paved patio area, array of mature trees and shrubs with views over the surrounding countryside.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.