7 Rathmena Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HX
- Extended Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Rear Sun Room Extension
- Utility Room
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And French Doors/ PVC Barge Boards/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Choice Location Within Quiet Development
Spacious three bedroom bungalow within popular 'Rathmena' development just off Rashee Road, Ballyclare. The property has been extremely well maintained throughout and benefits from rear sun room extension with additional utility room as well as detached garage. Viewing of this excellent property is highly recommended!
- Open entrance porch with tiled step. Hardwood double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Double radiator. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 2.44m x 3.35m 1.52m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
- Open fire with marble surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Double radiator and single radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.10m 0.61m x 2.74m 0.30m (20' 2" x 9' 1")
- Full range of laminate high and low level units with chrome trim and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Cooker point with overhead extractor. Space for fridge. Breakfast bar. Double radiator. Aluminum sliding doors to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.27m 3.05m x 3.35m 3.35m (14' 10" x 11' 11")
- (Max). Double radiator. Twin wall light points. PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights to rear. Vaulted ceiling with oak wood strip. Low voltage down lights.
- REAR HALL
- Single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Hardwood door to rear with double glazed spotlight. Part bevelled glass door.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 1.52m x 2.13m 0.61m (8' 5" x 7' 2")
- Full range of wood effect high and low level units with stainless steel trim. Contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed radiator. Sliding door to storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 1.52m x 2.74m 0.30m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.52m x 2.74m 0.30m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
- Partially mirrored built in wardrobes with sliding doors. 2No built in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.00m x 2.44m 1.52m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.74m 0.00m x 1.83m 3.35m (9' 0" x 6' 11")
- With white suite comprising panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and low level walling.
Well stocked borders and edging.
Tarmac driveway with parking for 3 cars.
Paved pathway to front. Outside tap and light.
- Detached Garage 7.92m 0.00m x 2.74m 3.05m (26' 0" x 9' 10")
- Remote electric sectional up and over door. Power and light.
Fully enclosed and mostly paved garden to rear with greenhouse. Garden area in neat lawn.
Prefab oil fired boiler house.
Paved paths to timber pedestrian gates at each side.
6ft panelled board fencing and diagonal fencing. PVC tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.