7 Millhouse Dale
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UN
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature rustic pine surround / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with with inmformal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Four bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Shower room with modern white suite to include large cubicle and "Triton" power shower
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Pavier brick driveway with side by side parking for two cars / Enclosed parking for two cars / Access to timber garage
- Professionally laid low maintenance gardens to front / Fully enclosed to rear with paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a four bedroom detached property at an affordable price yet finished to a high specification both inside and out. Offering generous, well proportioned accommodation and benefiting from a large living room with open fire and feature surround open through to a large kitchen with informal dining area and PVC double glazed French doors to the rear. The walnut effect high and low level units are complimented by the integrated oven and hob while the master bedroom also boasts a modern ensuite shower room with W/C. Outside the front of the property has been professionally landscaped with extensive use of pavier brick providing off-street side by side parking for two cars together with a substantial double gate allowing access to enclosed parking and detached timber garage. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home in one of Antrim's sought after residential developments. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Tegula brick step. Hard wood panelled entrance door with double glazed diamond shaped port-light to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under-stairs storage. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mono-bloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.57m x 4.01m (15 x 13'2)
- Open fire with rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Double radiator. Open square archway to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.27m x 3.48m (20'7 x 11'5)
- (max) Full range of walnut effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surface. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and flutted water tap. Integrated 4 ring gas hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel splash back and pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splash back. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and pivot and slide doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.95m (11'5 x 9'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.34m (10'6 x 7'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5 x 10'5)
- (max) Access to over-stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled large shower cubicle with 'Triton' power shower and sliding glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Low maintenance garden to front in crushed slate and feature planting. Paver brick drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Detached timber gates to fully enclosed stoned parking for 2 further cars. Access to;
- DETACHED TIMBER GARAGE 6.58m x 3.33m (21'7 x 10'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Fully enclosed low maintenance garden in paved patio and stone. Paved pathway and 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Galvanised prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.