This is an excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer's and Investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom mid terraced house in a sought after part of the Steeple estate close to the local primary school and within easy walking distance of two secondary schools and the bus and train station.
Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, together with oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits, this property has been exceptionally well maintained both inside and out, boasting cram coloured "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units, extensive built-in bedroom furniture to the master bedroom and luxury family shower room with modern white suite to include PVC panelled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and moulded wash hand basin in a stylish vanity unit with storage below,
Only on full internal inspection, can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVINGROOM 4.37m x 4.27m (14'4 x 14')
- (max) Contemporary style wall mounted electric fire with pebble insets. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.31m x 3.12m (17'5 x 10'3)
- Full range of cream coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting beech effect surround, frame and over-window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Contrasting work surfaces with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with polished stainless steel splash back and pyramid style over head extractor fan. Space for fridge and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. High level meter cupboard. Louvered door to under stairs storage. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 2.69m (12'1 x 8'10)
- Into full wall of built-in bedroom furniture comprising two double built-in wardrobes, in-situ bed head with shelving above and over head lockers. Wood laminate floor. Louvered door to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.12m (11'1 x 10'3 )
- Louvered door to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1 x 8'5)
- (max) Double doors to over-stairs storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.85m x 1.65m (6'1 x 5'5)
- Luxury white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps in vanity unit with double doors to storage below. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Contrasting PVC panelled walls. PVC ceiling with low voltage down lights. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Wrought iron pedestrian gate and low level wall to fully enclosed low maintenance, mostly paved garden to front.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved rear yard. 5Ft. timber fencing. PVC tank.
Brick built store 6'6 x 3'10 with oil fired boiler installed in last 4 years.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.