7 Main Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9NE
- Attractive Double Fronted Georgian Style Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Accommodation Extending To Approx 3000 Sq Ft
- Luxury 'French Oak' Kitchen With Informal Living / Dining Aspect
- Ground Floor Shower Room / Double Glazing
- Master Bedroom with En Suite & Dressing Room
- Contemporary En Suite Shower Room/ Lavish White Three Piece Suite Bathroom with Feature Free Standing Cast Iron Bath
- Integral Garage with Attached Games Room / Studio
- First Floor Living Area with Balcony; Courtyard
Positioned within the heart of Straid Village. This Stunning Double fronted Georgian family home enjoys a spacious living layout extending to approximately 3000 sq ft. Boasting a lavish internal specification incorporating a luxurious French Oak Kitchen with integrated family room opening out onto a private secluded inner courtyard, a contemporary styled en suite shower room with walk in dressing room and a first floor living area with private balcony. Externally there is an Integral Garage with an attached Games room / Studio 21' 10" x 15' 6'' that would be suitable for a variety of uses. Seldom do homes of this Character come to the market so an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- PVC front door with etched and glazed inset panel. Solid Oak staircase to first floor. Tiled floor
- SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC, separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Complimentary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.36m x 4.14m (17'7" x 13'7")
- Period style fireplace with Victorian styled tiled inset with slate hearth and inlaid gas fire. Twin windows to front. Wall light fitting. Exposed Solid Oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 3.07m (13'3" x 10'1")
- Feature Inglenook style recess with over mantle housing 'Rayburn Range' (Currently not connected). Twin windows to front. Tiled flooring. Archway to:
- KITCHEN/ FAMILY AREA 6.63m x 4.11m (21'9" x 13'6")
- Luxury range of high and low level solid 'French Oak' units with granite work surfaces. Glazed display cabinets. Inglenook style recess housing four ring ceramic hob with matching underbench oven and overhead concealed extractor fan. Feature centre island unit with granite work surface and inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Complimentary wall tiling, stone tiled flooring. Cast iron wood burning stove. French doors Private inner Courtyard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- With cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 5.38m x 4.11m (17'8" x 13'6")
- Ceiling cornice. Telephone point. Twin windows to front.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 3.10m (13'2" x 10'2")
- Built in extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Period style white three piece suite comprising free standing cast iron bath with antique style telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Complimentary wall tiling inset lighted mirror. Amtico flooring. Steps up to:
- RECEPTION LANDING / LIVING AREA 3.89m x 2.92m (12'9" x 9'7")
- Oak flooring. Glazed PVC door to decked balcony with decorative railings overlooking walled garden.
- BEDROOM 3 4.80m x 4.45m (15'9" x 14'7")
- Feature vaulted ceiling with original beams. Twin windows to side with wooden shutters. Door to:
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
- Excellent range of fitted hanging space, drawer unit. Vaulted ceiling.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Superb white contemporary suite comprising solid wood stand housing ceramic sink with mixer tap, solid wood surround push button WC, separate walk-in double shower enclosure with sliding screen door and electric shower fitting. Built in shelved storage cupboard. Heated towel rail. Complimentary wall tiling. 'Amtico' flooring. High intensity low voltage spot lighting
- BEDROOM 4/ PLAYROOM/ DEN 5.97m x 4.90m (19'7" x 16'1")
- TV point. High intensity low voltage spot lighting. French doors to superb extensive decked balcony.
- ENCLOSED INNER COURTYARD GARDEN
- Perfect for relaxing or evening entertaining. Part paved and finished in pink stones for easy maintenance.
- GAMES ROOM 6.65m x 4.72m (21'10" x 15'6")
- Ideal for a variety of uses such as Games room / home office Studio etc. Fitted with a range of wall to wall mirror units. Panelled ceiling with high intensity low voltage spot lighting. Oil fired boiler housing. Service door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.97m x 4.60m (19'7" x 15'1")
- Roller door. Light, heat and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer from main reception hall. Accessed from Irish hill road.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.